Monday 27 September 2010

Morons amazed as Marilyn Manson turns out to be a real person


Marilyn Manson has shocked fans and morons alike in a brave move into the world of normal appearance.

For his upcoming appearence in U.S show Eastbound and Down, Manson, real name Brian Warner, has opted against his usual heavy make-up look in favour of au-naturel skin and a big fuck-off mullett.

The move has attracted fierce response throughout the blogosphere with some observers in a state of near panic at the singer's new look.

"Well, I've got to tell you, its all a bit weird really" said FucKthJeWs, real name Guy Rowland, a bible belt hick with hilariously racist tendencies.

"I've been telling my children, Mary-Ann and Guy Junior that Manson shoudln't be listened to on account of him actually being a jew alien.

"This transgretion into the world of not looking like a complete fucking freak has all but ruined that though

"I can only assume that i'm going to have to come up with some other lie to cover up this one"

He added, "Now that's parenting"

The furore over manson's appearance is the latest in a long line of incidents provoked by the strangely androgonous singer which, with very little effort on his part have managed to repeatedly expose the idiocy of the American people.

But then, as curmudgeonly America Studies expert Sam King said yesterday, "If you really need a man in a dress to show you how moronic the yanks are then, well, you've probably got bigger problems than manson haven't you?"

"Why dont you go read a nice book, thicky?"

5 comments:

  1. It amazes me how people automatically point Manson followers as American population in general. Manson followers follow, rank and file, from all nations and all walks of life.
    Though I am not a fan of (current) Americanism, I am a Red, White and Blue blooded American.
    I consider myself well educated, sympathetic to my upbringing (poor, rogue and ill equipped to confront society, en masse), and in following the "Better for All" mentality.
    I am a successful (possibly in my own view) business owner. I employ, other than my book keeper, all previously unemployed. I believe in sharing my profits with my employees (with whom I would not be whom, nor where, I am) by pay, benefits and bonuses. In other words, I take care of my flock. But, Lord Forbid, I listen to M.Manson, and enjoy it.
    I could care less what he dresses like, then again, collectively, most Listeners/Fans don't.
    If you believe Manson followers/Listeners are American, you are more American than you think.
    I hope you can open your mind beyond the Stereotype. Not all of us (some former Presidents aside), are as bad as you lead your readers to believe.
    ~Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. God! Why do people always criticize people like Marilyn Manson, oh wait, excuse me, Brian Warner and me! I listen to Marilyn Manson, Jimi hendrix and snoop dog. Also I listen to alot of other musicians. Although I am American that doesn't make me a vein person. In some ways Brian Warner can make us realize how screwed up the world is. Something he said was I once had someone tell me that they want to be like me, and I said if you want to be like me then be yourself. Because if everyone was to be themselves things would change. because some of the violent people would come out actually wanting to be peaceful. Then they would contribute to saving the earth, and other things like that. So quit criticizing people, until you have actually considered who they are. And whats their purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, am I really the THIRD hit at this website?!
    I feel like a trend setter.BTW has anyone ever noticed Manson looks exactly like Reinhard Heydrich?

    http://www.zweiter-wk.de/Bilder/heydrich.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian has written and composed some un believably amazing pieces i am from the same persuasion as dawn with regards to music i enjoy any art that moves me and i cath rare glimpses as moving as brians work as manson...i discoverd his music from my daughters mp3 player on a trip to florida this trip was during a very troubling time in my life...it gave the tides of emotion anger and fear generated by the events a place to disolve...i tell her he screams for me because i dont have time to and that he speaks from my soul. Further more he said once during an interview some of his pieces are actually for persons he knows and that he can express for them what they cannot through his work.Dont hate!! this man is special he can put into words for so many people what they keep bottled up..hes a voice for hundreds of thousands...im 38 own my own buisness employ many people and bring home a bountifull sum by the sweat of my brow and he is my voice when it all gets to be too much for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All British people sound like pussies when they speak....so cowardly and feminine...maybe that's why they're always hating on Americans...that, and the fact that they do not occupy this territory. Fuck euro trash english muffins...whiney, warm lager drinking faggots.

    ReplyDelete

London Carnage